You've had brought with you a whole lot of happiness and a little bit of sadness, made me smile those never ending smiles and made me cry a little bucket (and I assure you it was a teeny weeny one) of tears. But you know what? The best thing you taught me was to take everything in my stride, which is the reason I can say confidently and with much surety that I was happy for most of this year!
5 Lessons Learned
1. Never to take anything in life too seriously. If you feel like saying up next - '... coz you will never get out of it alive anyway', I wouldn't stop you! ;)
2. How much you do for anyone can never ever be enough, so limit yourselves! - This has proved helpful for me, and I know some others who can use this pointer to avoid further disappointments.
3. Listen to your instincts - They're ALWAYS right! - Well... a woman's instincts are more powerful, so I dunno if the same philosophy would hold true for guys ;)
4. Be around more with happy people - Trust me, it helps a lot! But that doesn't mean you dump your friends when they are in need.
5. Learn to love my blog and life will love you....
Okay, the last one was a joke. I wasn't getting any fifth pointer! :(
Philosophy and jokes apart, hope you guys have a blessed 2010! May all the seasons next year bring you truckloads and truckloads of happiness and may all of your dreams be fulfilled...
Happy New Year 2010!
With much love...
P.S : Don't forget to wish me too! I am off for few days to spend quality time with family and relatives. Will see you when I get back. And please feed my fishies while I am gone no? Miss me.. :)