- I "sponsored" a stay for my parents at one of the coolest hotels at Kochi last week. It feels SO good to pamper them, and pay for them after all the lavish spending they have done for me over the years. It means a lot to me, and by their happy looks I can assume it meant a lot to them too!
- Pranced around Oberon mall doing absolutely nothing but window shopping and *ahem* some sightseeing too ;)
- Caught up with a Malayalam movie "Indian Rupee" at Cinemax Kochi after a long time. A different movie. Me likey!
- Had steak with mushroom sauce for the first time. I've always wanted to try it (quite experimental with food), and last week I got the opportunity. Delish I tell you. Yummm!
- Spent a lot on new books -- marketing & business books *coughs*
- Savored the beauty of M.G. Road with gelatos, rolled parathas and other goodies in hand. How I love the rush, the crowd and the atmosphere in its entirety at Kochi even at 9 in the evening. Did I mention I love the food? ;)
- A nice bonding time with colleagues and friends. The time spent sharing corny jokes and laughing out loud all carefree -- priceless!
- A new phone -- I'm now a BlackBerry girl ;) And yeah, a LOT of messaging through the BlackBerry messenger nowadays.
- Some surprise gifts - giving & receiving has never been this much worthwhile!
- A new all-time high in my online marketing payout. Yeyy! Whereas my day job is getting more interesting by the day. *touch wood*
And yesterday, I got a wee bit emotional and shed a few happy tears because I was so grateful to God for showing me this phase in life where I feel SO SO happy and back-to-life all thanks to the absolutely beautiful people in my life. Everything seems to be going perfectly. He brings the right kind of people at the right time at the right place to show you the way if you're lost. When you're down and out and if you're sincere, He WILL put that smile back on your face. And guess what? I'm smillllllinnnnggggggg... out wide ! :)
Happy Diwali all of you. Stay safe and stay happy :)